The sharing of STEAMsecrets serves a simple purpose: to confess the pains & gains of your world in science, technology, engineering, art, or math.
A STEAMsecret is defined as: “Done, made, or conducted without the knowledge of others; a mystery; a reason or explanation not immediately or generally apparent.”
This is how it works:
- Scroll down to bottom of the STEAMsecrets page to the MY SECRET
- Type in your secret (up to 255 characters.)
- Click SUBMIT (don’t worry, it’s anonymous!)
- Your secret will appear on the page upon approval.
No secrets of your own, but you’re scanning the posts? Click on: [LIKE], [DITTO], or [OMG]
We will not post:
- Anything construed as cruel or threatening to others.
- Anything submitted with someone’s name — either yours or another’s.
- Anything that we deem overly redundant to previous postings.
- Questions, polls, or surveys.
- URLs or links.
If you have questions or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org